Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crap

so i just cleaned my room (actually just my dressing table) after about... one year! Dayem! i have a habit of collecting junk cuz i mite need it one day like the little plastic seal that comes off deodorant sticks (haven't found a use for it yet!) or dried up nail polishes (cuz they're too pretty to throw away) or packaging for a mascara that dried up a year ago (umm.. i dunno)

my next target is my desk. that'll be trickier cuz there more 'important' things on my desk like envelopes from last year's (and years before that) Eidis and receipts for the box of pens and gum i bought a few months ago and a few other emo stuff like uboo's blood sugar monitor and the boarding pass for that plane ride to NY which ended in Qatar. Speaking of that trip I still haven't unpacked the suitcase I took with me. It still has his medical reports and his medicines and other necessities in there. It even has a few of my clothes (no wonder i never have anything to wear!). The suitcase still has the blasted Qatar Airlines tag on it with that weird goat-head logo. *sigh* I dunno when I'll get up the nerve to get rid of this stuff. If i can hold on to a gum wrapper which means absolutely nothing to me for more than two years, how long do you think I can hold on to the things I took with me on that fateful trip?... I give myself... about ten years!

No comments:

Post a Comment