Monday, December 31, 2012

Catching Up

Last night I had a sweet dream. My daddy called me on my cell phone just to catch up. He was calling from his office in between some task or the other. He asked how the new apartment was and if the baby was being good and not bothering me too much. He seemed happy and I went on as if we spoke only yesterday. When I woke up I felt lighthearted and peaceful. I liked seeing my daddy in his usual mode- happy, busy, caring.
I've heard your spirit travels to the places you see in your dreams. I hope that's true, I just might have met my daddy for awhile. I hope he is happy where he is and knows we all miss him everyday. I wish he was still here to see me all grown up with a family of my own. But that's life, it's Allah's will- I can only pray for his eternal peace. May Allah bless his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment