Monday, March 16, 2009

I Wish...

There were a few things I could not include on my Amazon.com wishlist (you could view that from my profile). The one thing I wish I could do is travel. I want to go everywhere. Malaysia, Greece, Paris, Dubai, San Francisco, Houston (to visit my big sis) and of course the Big Apple (New York, New York: The city so nice they named it twice!)


Most people go to these cities for the landmarks, the sightseeing and the usual touristy stuff.But for me its more about the hotels I would stay in, the elegant restaurants I have dinner at and the airports I rush to to catch my next flight!

There's just something so exhilarating about travelling. Getting your tickets..the cab ride to the airport... takeoff... landing...the luggage carousel... and the reassurance that your boring mundane life is miles away! Right now your sole aim is to have fun , take in everything around you, and share this amazing experience with your loved ones.


Here are some places I would like to visit:



Four Seasons Spa Resort, Langkawi, Malaysia:





Some amazing Greek Island:
The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York:

There are a lot more places I would love to visit. I just hope I get the chance to!



No comments:

Post a Comment