Thursday, March 17, 2011

really?

A year and seven months, a whole YEAR and 7 months?! Really? Where did all that time go? Before, every Monday would hurt, then it was every 17th, now I don’t even realize that a whole month has flown by! You can say I’m healing but I think it’s more of a numbness, a defense; I block out any painful thought but oh whenever any one happens to break through, it hurts like you’ll never know.

And how I miss his presence. When he would come home and the world would feel safe again. When he would laugh at my silliness. When he would give me a hug and a kiss and make me feel like a princess. When he would actually listen to my opinions and make me feel smart. He was a good man, a great father, bless his soul.

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment