Friday, November 27, 2009

meet the prefect screw-up

I mean seriously how hard is it to reverse a damn car out of a driveway? the sub-IQ monkeys we hire as drivers can do it easily, so why can't I? am i missing that part of my brain that coordinates with the reverse gear, clutch, and accelerator? does my mind not comprehend what the side view mirrors are displaying? seriously whats wrong with me!? I can maneuver the car in the tightest of spaces (well i proved today i cant even do that cuz i knocked over two badly-parked motorcycles and scratched the left side of my beauty of a car) i can park the car INTO the driveway i just cant get the damn thing back out again. n the worst thing is the slightest sign of failure and my brain tells me its OK to cry!! embarrassment on top of embarrassment- dear lord i am the perfect screw-up!!
and then once you mess up in one thing you start doubting the rest of your abilities like now I'm thinking I probably failed halfmy midterms, i probably put to much mirchi in the lunch i made, i bet i even downloaded a virus on to this pristine computer. bravo Madiha, bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment