Sunday, May 22, 2011

Babul ka yeh ghar

I’ll be leaving my parent’s house next month, Inshallah. It’s a big step I know living in a new place. I was watching these old Indian rukhsati songs on YouTube like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8FE7Vk2TU. They’re sweet but dude, why is everyone crying?! They look as if she’s going to her death or her in-laws are like executioners waiting to flip the switch! LOL! Relax people she's not dying, she's just moving out. And it's not like you'll never see her again, in fact most brides go back home the next day! So what's all the fuss about? I guess these silly old people had the idea that once the girl leaves her house there’s no coming back. And the whole idea of ' roh roh key bhulana hai'?! hello! she's still your daughter, is it really possible to forget a whole person? Well, I guess it can be an emotional time but seriously get a grip! No waterworks! (God I hope I don't cry! :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment