Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bridezilla

Who would have thought that I would become one of those obnoxious, rude, stuck up, annoying little biotches whose monstrous side shines through when their wedding rolls around?! But I can't help it- people are just STUPIDDDD! This is my wedding people, get with it!
I mean it starts out ok, but as their stupidity grows, my patience wears thin. I ask nicely "can I see the purple one"; "no, the purple one"; "the one on your right"; "your OTHER right!"; "Dude, its the only purple one there!!"; "Oh forget it, I'll get it myself!".
And some losers just stare blankly back at me when I'm describing what I want, as if I'm speaking French. And then I get even more annoyed and start speaking in such an arrogant tone; I can hear the bitchiness dripping from my words and I'm thinking is that really me talking? But again why are they so stupid? And my poor mom even gets a little intimidated, then I feel bad, but again..... stupid people make me angry

Oh and the guy at the card printing shop had an issue that why haven't you written 'late' next to your father's name. (Why would I write he's 'late' when he's not even coming?!) but seriously he was so adamant that you should write the truth, I'm like people already know the truth we don't need to reiterate over and over again and he's like but what if I came to your wedding and ask to meet your father, I'm like who the f*** is inviting you!?

Ugggh! stupid, stupid, stupid... I just want this crazy hectic time to be over ASAP!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha omg madiha!kill them all :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog man. You're adorable. And I can totally imagine what you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amal- lol, i hope i don't get that crazy!

    Kanwalful- haha thanks :)

    ReplyDelete