Monday, May 16, 2011

Calling Uboo...

"The system cannot recognize this number. Please call 111 from your mobile for assistance."

...I guess my network doesn't cover heaven :/

Well I just wanted to tell you I'm getting married now to the one you approved for me. You were right, he's a really sweet and nice guy. He's gonna take good care of me and we'll be happy together Inshallah. I miss you I love you I wish you could have been here to to see me off, to say a prayer for us, to give me a big hug. But it's ok, you told me not to worry and I know we have your blessings . I pray you're at peace. I pray I make you proud. I'm so honored to be known as your daughter.

I love you my Uboojee :)

2 comments:

  1. =) I'm sure he'll be proud of his lil' girl acting all grown up now. I am also sure that he'll be there in spirit on your wedding day to see you off. G'luck with the wedding prep and day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Kanwal!! appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete